Developments & Co-Investments
We constantly seek value-adding partners to carry out projects with together. At MBU we recognise that choosing the right team is the key to a successful investment.
Our industry-leading real estate specialists are experienced in all major property sectors and based in the key markets where our clients want to invest.
Being based at the heart of a global property hot-spot (Central London in UK), MBU Capital has strengthened its team of property investment experts to capitalise on the growing appetite of our clients and investor-base for real-estate assets. After successfully completing real-estate deals in UK, we’re now constantly and actively engaged in various value-adding transactions and property development projects across several international regions including Turkey, Central Asia and Middle-East.
We have developed a particular knack in being able to identify and materialise high-yielding opportunities through game-changing and creative redevelopment projects, overlooked / undervalued geographical locations and distressed-assets.
Segregated Client Portfolios & Development Projects
– Deal Origination , Feasibilities, Due Diligence
– Real Estate Portfolio Build and Management
– SPV Formation and Legal Work
– Property Acquisition, Deal Structuring and Management
– Property Re-development and Construction Project Management
– Value-add Repositioning and Exit Strategies
Residential & Commercial
MBU Capital’s Real Estate team has decades of experience in property and focuses on delivering long-term, income-driven returns for our clients. Specialising in the residential and commercial market we will co-invest along side our clients to truly align our objectives. Client needs are also key to our approach to innovation, driving a track record of originating new investment strategies and deal structures.
- Developing affordable apartments in Greater London with a micro unit strategy to maximise £per sq ft
- Off Market Deals
- Permitted Office to Residential developments
- Building affordable creative & detailed designed apartments.
- Co-operating with leading consultants, interior designers & contractors to deliver high quality residential schemes.
Demand for student accommodation remains on the up and while student numbers are stable, there is a continuing shortage of property in all the core university cities. Student Accommodation is proving to be a resilient property sub-sector in the current economic climate. It’s attractive to investors whose objectives are to seek uncorrelated investments which offer the potential for attractive yields and the prospect of long term capital growth.
- The Student Accommodation market in UK’s major University towns and cities represents one of the best opportunities to achieve these objectives.
- The Student Accommodation market has delivered solid and consistent returns throughout every year of the recent economic downturn, as year on year growth of student numbers across the globe has continued to increase.
- Furthermore, the emergence of the new ‘middle class’ in developing countries, has resulted in a growing pool of potential overseas students studying at UK universities.
Property & Investment Management Experts
Our Real Estate investing focus is within the UK and primarily in commuter towns and cities around London, the Home Counties as well as Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Edinburgh, Bristol, Cardiff and other key locations. Our team have a natural talent for spotting great property investment opportunities and converting them into cash. Depending on the preferred investment strategy and appetite of a client we can identify suitable income producing assets with value. Our extensive network of property agents, surveyors, architects, surveyors, developers, property managers and institutional finance providers give us the advantage to originate exclusive property deals and structure financing terms to minimise risks and maximise returns for equity investors.
MBU Capital – Your All-in-One Property Development Service
Initial Deal Origination
Project Financing & Acquisitions
Planning, Design, Architecture & Construction
Procurement & Development
Marketing & Sales
Asset Management & Exit Strategy
See our latest development at Park Place, Stevenage.